- What if you were to die tomorrow? What would you wish you could do before you die?
- What would you do if you had unlimited time, money and resources?
- What have you always wanted to do but have not done yet?
- Any countries, places or locations you want to visit?
- What are your biggest goals and dreams?
- What achievements do you want to have?
- What experiences do you want to have / feel?
- Are there any special moments you want to witness?
- What activities or skills do you want to learn or try out?
- Are there any specific people you want to meet in person?
“Every man dies – Not every man really lives.” ~ William Ross
If you haven’t heard about the term “bucket list”, it’s a list of all the goals you want to achieve, dreams you want to fulfill and life experiences you desire to have before you die.
Not sure where to start? Why not grab a pen and paper and have a think about;
Here at Makemeawill HQ, we’ve got a mixed bag of wants and desires;-
- Visit Elvis’ home at Graceland
- Drive an ex Grand Prix car (preferably around Belgium Spa race circuit)
- Diving in tropical waters
- Long distance walking over several weeks through Spain
- Play the old golf course of St Andrews
- Meet the Dalai Lama
How does it compare to your bucket list – we’d love to her about yours! firstname.lastname@example.org