We have a strong partnership with one of the UK's leading Funeral Plan providers, a company who provide stellar customer service with a robust compliance strategy, crucial with the impending FCA regulation heading this way in the funeral sector.
Our funeral plan partner is able to provide:
- Fully guaranteed cremation funeral plans
- Fixed Monthly Payment option has a 12 month moratorium and includes accidental death cover in first 12 months
- The industry’s only fully environmentally friendly and “off the shelf” Green funeral plan
- A large network of funeral directors with an auto allocation process that guarantees our price plans and speeds up the processing times
- Strong performance from an established Trust Fund
- Regulated by the FPA
- Competitive and market-leading plans
- Top rate commission with all plans introduced via BTWC
With funeral costs rising far in excess of the annual rate of inflation, it is an unfortunate fact that for many families budgeting for a funeral by traditional means may no longer be sufficient to cover the cost.
According to the Sun Life Cost of Dying Report 2016, average funeral costs have almost doubled over the last 10 years rising from just over £2,000 in 2006 to almost £4,000 in 2016. The report also predicts that by 2021, the cost of an average standard funeral will be in the region of £5,400.
A prepaid funeral plan is an affordable solution to help remove the financial burden of rising funeral costs from loved ones in the event of the death of a loved one. This is a valuable service you are now able to provide with one one of the longest established funeral plan providers in the market.
If you are discussing Later Life Planning with your clients, if they are approaching retirement, have gone through a big life event or have lost a loved one, then alongside discussing their Will, a funeral plan is also a consideration for future planning, that if put in place now can save in the long-term.
Would you like to offer funeral plans to your clients?
Just call us on 01522 500823 or email email@example.com
Why offer Funeral Plans?
Our range of funeral plans enables you to widen your services and meet more client needs without any hassle. All Plans are transparent and clear on what they cover and provide the level of coverage the client wants, and they are quick and easy to put in place. You will be supported by a professional service committed to giving a secure, flexible product choice to your clients with a competitive commission rate,