In conjunction with The Royal Air Forces Association, Beneficial Trust & Will Co Ltd are pleased to provide RAFA members with a discounted Will Writing service for all simple Wills.
As a RAFA member, you don't have to leave a gift in your Will to the association to use this discounted service but any gift you do choose to leave will ensure the valuable work of the association lives on.
Making a Will is something that many of us put off until it's too late but the only way to ensure the people you want to benefit from your estate do so in the event of your passing is to write a Will.
What does a Will do?
In summary, a Will enables you to:
- Name your Executors
- Name Guardians for your children
- Help preserve your property for your beneficiaries
- Distribute your estate
- Potentially mitigate Inheritance Tax (IHT)
Where to Start
1) Choose the service below that best suits your needs in terms of how you wish to make your Will depending upon the complexity of your personal circumstances
2) Get in touch with BTWC with your RAFA membership number in order for us to instruct you on how to claim your discount
3) Proceed with making your Will
1) Make your will online with www.makemeawill.com
2) Complete your will via our telephone/email/postal service - call 01522 500823, email us here or send to our address below.
3) Request a free personalised no obligation consultation at the time and place of your choosing with one of our professional Estate Planning Consultants
You may have complex affairs that require further discussion - have you been married before? Do you live with a partner who owns the house that you live in? Do you have children from previous relationships?
As well as Simple Wills, we provide comprehensive and personalised Estate Planning solutions to meet all personal circumstances.
Call 01522 500823 to speak to one of our friendly advisers or email firstname.lastname@example.org