After a fantastic 2016 we're looking forward to what 2017 has in store and our continuing work with our great network of Financial Advisers and Estate Planning Consultants. We've seen all of our partners grow their businesses during the last year and we have a number of exciting updates and initiatives planned for 2017 including;
- A FREE Spring Seminar providing updates to our members regarding legislative changes, professional updates and new business developments here at BTWC HQ.
- New Partnership launches will be coming soon to support our advisers to extend their range of services to clients.
- Updates to our range of Funeral Planning products and a continuation of our generous commission rates.
- 2017 BTWC Training Dates are now available for the year - you can request the schedule here.
- Our popular ongoing regular professional updates will continue with new series' coming up regarding the Residence Nil Rate Band, News from the Courts, Estate Administration & Probate to name a few.
Want to show your clients how they can make a Will to suit their individual requirements?
BTWC offers a comprehensive and tailored support service to our new and existing Estate Planning Consultants and Professional Adviser partners, providing sound advice through every step of the client advisory process. We are fully accredited by the Society of Will Writers and Institute of Professional Willwriters and our legal team are approved by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority.
Our unique 1 day Estate Planning training has been developed with professionals such as yourself in mind and you can expect to cover aspects such as;
- The Law of Succession
- Assessing Mental Capacity
- Will Trusts & Lifetime Trusts
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Funeral Planning
- Estate Administration & Probate
These fundamentals will quip you with the desire to support your clients in getting their affairs in order in partnership with Beneficial Trust & Will Co.
Our next scheduled training date is: Wednesday 22nd February
To find out more about working with Beneficial Trust & Will Co email firstname.lastname@example.org