As part of our commitment to supporting advisers, we provide regular training events and seminars aimed at ensuring you have all the information and resources you need for offering Estate Planning, Wills and Trusts to your clients.
We know you have very limited time available which is why we limit our training to just one day - it's a busy day but you will leave with a solid foundation for wills, trusts, probate, Inheritance Tax Planning and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
Our training days will cover off all key aspects of Estate Planning including:
Law of Succession
- Executors & Trustees - appointment and duties
- Guardians - appointment - financing
- Mental Capacity
- Exclusions - Inheritance (Provision for Family & Dependents) Act 1975
- Funeral Arrangements
- Attestation - the signing and witnessing of the Will
- Rules of Intestacy
Additional Products and Services
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Advance Directives
- Business - sole traders, partnerships & private limited companies
- Co-Habitation agreements
- Guaranteed Funeral Plans
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Property Trusts and Flexible Life Interest Trusts
We will also guide you on how to get the right information you need from you clients to enable you to clearly identify possible opportunities.
Taking Will Instructions
Possibly the most important aspect, just talking you through how to take Will instructions and complete our Will Instruction Form.
We can also provide group training events for larger groups of advisers if required - just call us on 01522 500823