Client Support Administrator
We have been providing Estate Planning and Will Writing services to Independent Financial Advisers and Estate Planning professionals across England and Wales for over 20 years and are seeking an experienced Client Support administrator to join our busy team as we expand our private client offering.
The candidate must have current experience of answering the telephone, maintaining electronic and paper records with a keen eye for detail and the ability to work in a varied fast paced environment.
You will be experienced and proficient in all areas of office administration and competent in the use of Microsoft Office and ideally Xero and Hubspot or equivalent CRM tool. You will be prepared to go that extra mile to deliver a first-class customer service at all times.
Core hours of work will be 9.00am to 1.00pm Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday with a competitive salary commensurate with experience. This is an office-based role, remote working is not available.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answering and directing external phone calls acting as a point of contact for colleagues, associates and clients.
- Management, development and maintenance of a customer CRM system
- Diary management, appointment setting and case tracking
- Work alongside Directors providing office administration and client communications support
- Compiling client documentation and proof checking with keen attention to detail
- Creating professional correspondence and communications to associates and clients
- Raising invoices on Xero
- Maintaining electronic and paper records and filing systems
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills with a commitment to detail and accuracy
- Confident telephone manner with the ability to deal with client queries effectively and sensitively
- Experience in the management and monitoring of a digital CRM system
- Excellent computer and numeracy skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally Xero. You should be confident in the production of spreadsheets and word documents.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to form and maintain business relationships
- Good time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively across the business
- Self motivated and proactive with the ability to work under your own initiative.
- A flexible approach as we have to react and re-prioritise workloads on a daily basis
- Administration 2 years
- Customer Service 2 years
- A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be required upon appointment
- 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays) per year pro rata
- Free Parking
- Full training
To express your interest, please contact;
Amy Peters, Director of Operations – [email protected]